Latino communities in Utah have been hit harder by COVID-19, but experts said it's a pivotal opportunity to improve public health in communities of color.
The Utah Department of Health on Thursday said 15 more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 and 1,885 residents tested positive for the virus.
While 71% of Utahns age 12+ have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, worries about side effects have stopped thousands from getting the shot. KSL Investigator Mike Headrick digs into the data to provide you with the best information around serious vaccine reactions.
Idaho's public health leaders have expanded health care rationing statewide amid a massive increase in the number of coronavirus patients requiring hospitalization.
With this summer's rise in COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations fueled by the delta variant, the Utah National Guard will keep 100 service members on its COVID-19 Response Task Force through mid-December.
The Utah Department of Health on Wednesday said 14 more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 and 1,885 residents tested positive for the virus.
A mandate requiring masks for K-12 students in Salt Lake City will be extended for 30 days following a vote from the city council.
A Utah woman shared a deeply personal story with KSL-TV about delivering her first child after being hospitalized with COVID-19. The mother and child are both out of the hospital, but she's left coping with what the virus stole from her.
Cole Squire said he dreamed of becoming a doctor, but decided to change his career path after becoming burnt out during the pandemic.
After more than two months in the hospital, battling COVID-19, Russell Greene arrived home Tuesday morning to an official police escort and cheering family and friends.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Instagram account of missing woman returns after being deactivated (pageviews: 45491)
- Moab police release details on incident between missing 22-year-old & boyfriend (pageviews: 34639)
- Moab Police responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend (pageviews: 21205)
- Authorities searching for missing 22-year-old woman last seen in SLC – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13494)
- Moab police say they responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 12568)
- One killed, another injured after industrial incident at University Hospital (pageviews: 12003)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman named person of interest (pageviews: 10881)
- Moab police say they responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend (pageviews: 10278)
- Surgeries halted as Utah kidney patient waits for transplant (pageviews: 9533)
Connect with KSL