Your children know that prescription medications are considered drugs?
Don't' presume that illegal drugs are the only threat. Remind your children that taking someone else’s prescription or sharing theirs with others is illegal and harmful.
What questions should you be asking your doctor, dentist or pharmacist?
Opioid addiction is just a psychological disorder and people who are dependent simply need better willpower?
Flushing your medications down the toilet is the best way to dispose of your medication?
To safely dispose of your leftover or expired opioids find a medication drop box. These permanent community collection sites are free and can be found at law enforcement agencies and participating pharmacies across the state.
You won’t always be able to tell if someone you know is misusing prescription medication?
Signs and symptoms of prescription drug misuse or abuse can be physical, behavioral, and/or psychological. If someone you know is struggling with prescription drug misuse and shows signs get them the help they need.
The best way to protect your teens from prescription medications is:
Opioid dependence is the same as opioid addiction?
Anyone who takes opioids for prolonged periods of time will become physically dependent on the drugs but only a small percentage of those people will become addicted.
Heroin is an opioid?
Share your Results:
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 17246)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 12125)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10592)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 7906)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 4332)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2848)