Who wouldn’t want to go to Chocolate Camp?
WEST JORDAN, Utah – KSL’s Casey Scott was at Gardner Village for the Woodland Fairy Festival and came across a Chocolate Camp for kids to enjoy during their summer break.
Casey was hanging out at the Chocolate Covered Wagon with host, Cindy, Tuesday morning.
The camp runs from the time school ends for the summer until it starts back up in the fall. It’s held every Tuesday at 1 p.m., and sometimes at 3 p.m. if there’s enough demand.
Casey talked to one boy named Mason who built a living train out of a Twinkie, cookies, pretzels, marshmallow, and of course, chocolate.
“The driver is a bee and there is a bear cop tied to the front,” he said.
The Woodland Fairy Festival began on April 14 and runs through June 23, with the Chocolate Camp running June 12 through August 21. Find more information at GardnerVillage.com.
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5046)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)