Body Of Maj. Brent Taylor To Return To Utah Wednesday For Saturday Funeral
OGDEN, Utah – The body of Maj. Brent Taylor will return to Utah Wednesday for a funeral on Saturday.
His body will arrive at the Roland R. Wright Air National Guard Base at 765 N. 2200 West, Salt Lake City, at 3 p.m.
Taylor, 39, took an unprecedented one-year leave of absence from his post as mayor of North Ogden for his deployment to Afghanistan in January. Just months away from his return, he was killed during an “apparent insider attack” in Kabul on Saturday, Nov. 3, officials said.
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7375)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 7194)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6211)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5382)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station (pageviews: 4290)
- Centerville wildfire ‘most likely’ caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4224)