Body Of Maj. Brent Taylor To Return To Utah Wednesday For Saturday Funeral
OGDEN, Utah – The body of Maj. Brent Taylor will return to Utah Wednesday for a funeral on Saturday.
His body will arrive at the Roland R. Wright Air National Guard Base at 765 N. 2200 West, Salt Lake City, at 3 p.m.
Taylor, 39, took an unprecedented one-year leave of absence from his post as mayor of North Ogden for his deployment to Afghanistan in January. Just months away from his return, he was killed during an “apparent insider attack” in Kabul on Saturday, Nov. 3, officials said.
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 14110)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13553)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 8491)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said (pageviews: 7883)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School (pageviews: 7144)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5583)