Dickens Festival Taking Attendees Back In Time
SANDY, Utah – The sights and sounds of 19th century London will come alive at the Dickens Christmas Festival.
KSL TV’s adventure specialists Trace Worthington and Sean Smith took a step back in time to get a preview of the festival, happening at the Mountain America Expo Center.
Sean started out the morning being knighted by Queen Victoria.
The two also got to speak with Ebeneezer Scrooge.
“Mr. Dickens is making me be here,” he said, grumpily. “He’s making me do it.”
The Dickens Festival is happening Dec. 6 – 8 from 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. at the Mountain America Expo Center, 9575 S. State St., Sandy. Tickets are $7 for adults, $6 for seniors and $5 for children. For more information, go to dickenschristmasfestival.com.
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 5101)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 4500)
- Utah man arrested, charged with possessing fentanyl with intent to distribute (pageviews: 2760)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 2490)
- Passenger dead after attempting to move crashed truck on SR-89 (pageviews: 2389)
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 2147)