Dickens Festival Taking Attendees Back In Time
SANDY, Utah – The sights and sounds of 19th century London will come alive at the Dickens Christmas Festival.
KSL TV’s adventure specialists Trace Worthington and Sean Smith took a step back in time to get a preview of the festival, happening at the Mountain America Expo Center.
Sean started out the morning being knighted by Queen Victoria.
The two also got to speak with Ebeneezer Scrooge.
“Mr. Dickens is making me be here,” he said, grumpily. “He’s making me do it.”
The Dickens Festival is happening Dec. 6 – 8 from 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. at the Mountain America Expo Center, 9575 S. State St., Sandy. Tickets are $7 for adults, $6 for seniors and $5 for children. For more information, go to dickenschristmasfestival.com.
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 8360)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 8027)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 6297)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 4692)
- Man arrested for domestic violence after victim calls police under guise to 'order a pizza' (pageviews: 3431)