Utah’s Largest New Year’s Eve Event Happening At The Gateway
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – With the new year on the horizon, Utah’s largest New Year’s Eve event is just days away.
KSL TV’s adventure specialists Trace Worthington and Sean Smith went to The Gateway to find out what Utahns can expect at Last Hurrah.
Last Hurrah will feature two stages, a karaoke lounge, multiple indoor game rooms, food trucks and pop-up bar for those 21 and older.
Entertainment includes music from DJ Feral Cat, Foreign Figures, Band of Annuals, Taiko, Samba Fogo, Lord Vox, Talia Keys, Dj Flash & Flare and DJ Bo York.
All the fire pits be on, but attendees are encouraged to dress for the weather — temperatures are expected to dip to 23 degrees.
After the countdown to the new year, Last Hurrah will finish with a fireworks display.
There’s underground parking as well as access to two nearby TRAX stations. The event is from 8 p.m. – midnight Dec. 31, and it’s free.
For more information, go to lasthurrahslc.com.
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5046)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)