Gun-Toting Grandmother Holds Would-be Burglar at Gunpoint
(WXIA/NBC News) A gun-toting grandmother in Commerce, Georgia, says she didn’t think it was a big deal when she held a would-be burglar at gunpoint inside her home.
Everyone else did. Now Gwendolyn Agard is telling her side of the story for the first time.
On February 12th Agard called 911 to report that a man was attempting to break into her home.
At first Agard says she didn’t want to talk about the incident. Then the 911 calls were made public.
“I came to the conclusion that y’all just not going to leave me alone, so why not go ahead and do it,” Agard said with a laugh as she began. “And it probably will help somebody.”
She started with she said was the first thing she told the man who dared break into her home.
“I said, ‘motherf*****, if you come any further, you’re a dead son of a b****’,” she recalled.
Read more: https://on.11alive.com/2XhDFkq
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to ‘tithing settlement’ – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 27530)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 9496)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8374)
- Anne Heche is 'not expected to survive,' family says in statement (pageviews: 6508)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine (pageviews: 4092)
- Search continues for Utah man shot at during police confrontation, abduction (pageviews: 2987)