Gun-Toting Grandmother Holds Would-be Burglar at Gunpoint
(WXIA/NBC News) A gun-toting grandmother in Commerce, Georgia, says she didn’t think it was a big deal when she held a would-be burglar at gunpoint inside her home.
Everyone else did. Now Gwendolyn Agard is telling her side of the story for the first time.
On February 12th Agard called 911 to report that a man was attempting to break into her home.
At first Agard says she didn’t want to talk about the incident. Then the 911 calls were made public.
“I came to the conclusion that y’all just not going to leave me alone, so why not go ahead and do it,” Agard said with a laugh as she began. “And it probably will help somebody.”
She started with she said was the first thing she told the man who dared break into her home.
“I said, ‘motherf*****, if you come any further, you’re a dead son of a b****’,” she recalled.
Read more: https://on.11alive.com/2XhDFkq
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 8313)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 8203)
- Biden caught on hot mic swearing at Fox News reporter (pageviews: 6228)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 5505)
- CDC adds 5 more Caribbean island destinations to its highest level of travel risk – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4192)
- Former BYU professor heads to court Feb. 14 for 7 counts of sexual abuse (pageviews: 4034)
- Spirit Airlines to begin SLC flights in May (pageviews: 4017)
- Utah man suffers life-threatening burns after smoking near oxygen tank (pageviews: 3472)
- NASA's James Webb Space Telescope reaches final stop, 1 million miles out (pageviews: 3398)