Madonna And Maluma To Perform New Song At Billboard Awards
NEW YORK (AP) — Madonna and Colombian singer Maluma will bring their new collaboration to life when they perform at next month’s Billboard Music Awards.
NBC and dick clark productions announced Friday the duo will sing “Medellin” at the May 1 event in Las Vegas.
The song, released on Wednesday, is from Madonna’s 14th album “Madame X,” out June 14. She said the Latin-flavored album was inspired from living in Lisbon, Portugal, for the last few years.
Maluma has had major success on the Latin charts since releasing his sophomore album, 2015’s “Pretty Boy, Dirty Boy.” The 25-year-old singer won his first Latin Grammy last year for “F.A.M.E.” — also nominated for top Latin album at the Billboard Awards.
Other performers will include BTS, Halsey, Kelly Clarkson, Jonas Brothers, Sam Smith, Normani and Mariah Carey.
Watch the Billboard Music Awards at 7 p.m. on KSL, right after KSL 5 News at 6:30 p.m.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 12623)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 8243)
- Netflix’s ‘Falling for Christmas’ filmed at these charming Utah locations - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6214)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as ‘the life of the party’ - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5376)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 5319)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4730)