Man Caught on Camera Walking Out of Art Gallery Carrying $16,000 Sculpture
NEW YORK CITY (NBC) – Police in New York City say a man walked out of a Manhattan Art Gallery with a sculpture worth $16,000.
The NYPD has released video of Friday’s theft in the hopes of finding the suspect who is described as a white male in his late 50s.
The sculpture, which looks like a shopping basket, is made of crystal resin and adorned with gold chains, and police say it’s valued at $16,000.
The item was stolen from Galeries Bartoux in Midtown.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Police confirm no shooting has occurred at Granger Elementary School; school evacuated (pageviews: 2338)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)