Police Have Searched Dating Sites In Case Of Slain Student
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Authorities investigating the death of Utah college student Mackenzie Lueck have searched dating sites for both her and the man charged in her death.
Court documents outlining evidence gathered against 31-year-old tech worker Ayoola Ajayi include a search of the site Seeking Arrangement, which bills itself as a way for wealthy “sugar daddies” to meet women known as “sugar babies.”
The document shows authorities also searched Tinder, Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook. It doesn’t detail what evidence was found.
Police and prosecutors have not said how the two met or disclosed a motive for the killing. They would not comment Tuesday.
Police have said Lueck was last seen getting into Ajayi’s car on June 17, shortly before her death.
An attorney for Ajayi did not immediately return a call seeking comment.
- Mother Of Missing Idaho Children Arrested In Hawaii (pageviews: 12173)
- Former Mission Companion Of Chad Daybell In Disbelief After Developments (pageviews: 9214)
- Police: Body Found In Pipe Near Target In Salt Lake City 'Suspicious' (pageviews: 8050)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Of Missing Children (pageviews: 7602)
- Utah Teen Shot, Left For Dead Three Years Ago Raising Money For Prosthetic Arm (pageviews: 7557)
- California Prisoner Confesses To Killing 2 Child Molesters, Says He 'Did Everybody A Favor' (pageviews: 6786)
- Mike Rowe Makes Online Plea To Help West Jordan Toymaker (pageviews: 5760)
- Dirty Dining? KSL Investigators Look Into Popular Salt Lake Restaurant Rankings (pageviews: 4830)
- Payson Hit-&-Run Driver Turns Himself In After Striking 9-Year-Old (pageviews: 4026)
- Celebrities Rally To Send Quaden Bayles To Disneyland After Bullying Video Goes Viral (pageviews: 3869)