Police Have Searched Dating Sites In Case Of Slain Student
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Authorities investigating the death of Utah college student Mackenzie Lueck have searched dating sites for both her and the man charged in her death.
Court documents outlining evidence gathered against 31-year-old tech worker Ayoola Ajayi include a search of the site Seeking Arrangement, which bills itself as a way for wealthy “sugar daddies” to meet women known as “sugar babies.”
The document shows authorities also searched Tinder, Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook. It doesn’t detail what evidence was found.
Police and prosecutors have not said how the two met or disclosed a motive for the killing. They would not comment Tuesday.
Police have said Lueck was last seen getting into Ajayi’s car on June 17, shortly before her death.
An attorney for Ajayi did not immediately return a call seeking comment.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 12560)
- Live (pageviews: 6781)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6738)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 4740)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 3594)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 3326)