Infection: Tonight’s Crossover Event Brings ‘Chicago’ Stories Together
In Wednesday’s crossover event, “Chicago Fire,” “Chicago Med” and “Chicago P.D.” will be dealing a city-wide crisis.
The story begins at 7 p.m. with “Chicago Fire.”
In the first part of the three-show crossover event, a rare but deadly bacteria takes its toll on numerous victims around the city, leaving Chicago’s finest first responders to work together alongside the CDC to resolve the dangerous situation. Following a fire at a local university that ties into the outbreak, Severide has suspicions that something bigger is happening.
The drama then picks up on “Chicago Med” at 8 p.m.
An entire apartment complex is forced into quarantine when cases of the deadly virus turns into an epidemic. P.D. chases a lead that could point to a case of bioterrorism and Will gets dangerously close to the suspect.
The “Infection” crossover continues at 9 p.m. on “Chicago P.D.”
After zeroing in on the suspect responsible for the bioterrorism that’s gripping Chicago, the PD prepares to undertake their biggest manhunt yet. Upton is torn between helping track down the perp and providing emotional support to the scared young girl that needs her. Voight fears his team is being sent on a wild goose chase.
Watch NBC’s “Chicago Fire,” “Chicago Med” and “Chicago P.D.” every Wednesday on KSL TV.
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 8360)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 8027)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 6297)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 4692)