How Well Do You Know These Disney On Ice Shows?
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Disney on Ice is extremely popular for families in Utah, and we want to know how well you know the four movies featured in the next show coming to Salt Lake City.
Do you, or your kids, want to build a snowman with Anna and Elsa? How about blasting off to infinity and beyond with Buzz Lightyear and Woody? Do you want to be part of Ariel and Flounder’s world?
Test your Frozen, Cars, Toy Story 3 and Little Mermaid knowledge, then head over to VivintArena.com to reserve your tickets. Disney on Ice: World of Enchantment runs November 14 to 17 at Vivint Smart Home Arena.
- Thursday, November 14 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, November 15 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, November 16 at 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Sunday, November 17 at 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.
What Disney princess, besides Anna and Elsa, made a cameo in the movie, "Frozen"?
Two Disney characters from the movie "Tangled" made a cameo in Frozen - Flynn Rider, also known as Eugene, and princess Rapunzel. The pair was seen while Anna was singing "For the First Time in Forever."
How long has "Disney on Ice: Worlds of Enchantment" run?
Formerly known as Disney on Ice: Worlds of Fantasy, the show opened in August 2008. The original show featured The Little Mermaid, Cars, The Lion King and Tinker Bell. It has since swapped out the last two with Toy Story 3 and Frozen.
Which "Cars 2" character made a cameo in "Toy Story 3"?
A poster near Andy's bed hinted at a new character in the then yet-to-be-released Cars 2 that featured Finn McMissile. The car was voiced by English actor Michael Cane.
In addition to all the Toy Story movies, which of these Pixar films included actor John Ratzenberger?
John Ratsenberger is the only actor in EVERY Pixar movie. In addition to playing Hamm in the Toy Story films, he's been in A Bug's Life (P.T. Flea), Monsters, Inc. (Yeti/The Abominable Snowman), Finding Nemo (School of Moonfish), The Incredibles (The Underminer), Cars (Mack the Truck), Ratatouille (Mustafa the Waiter), WALL-E (John), Up (Tom the Construction Worker), Brave (Gordon the Guard), Inside Out (Fritz) The Good Dinosaur (Earl the Velociraptor), Finding Dory (Bill the crab), and Coco (Juan Ortodoncia).
Which "Frozen" character named Olaf the Snowman?
Olaf introduced himself to Anna and Kristoff after becoming first animated. "Hi everyone," he said. "I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs!" However, he was first named by Elsa after building the snowman for her and Anna to play with when they were younger.
How many characters were animated in "Toy Story 3"?
Andy's toys are mistakingly delivered to a daycare center instead of the attic, where they meet dozens and dozens of new toys... 302 in all!
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)