93-Year-Old Cache Valley Woman Located; Silver Alert Canceled
UPDATE: Police said they have located Carolyne Reed in Weber County and the Utah Silver Alert has been canceled.
Original story continues below.
LOGAN, Utah — Police have activated a Utah Silver Alert for 93-year-old Carolyne Reed.
Reed was last seen at 781 Riverwalk Drive in Logan at 1 p.m. Monday and was possibly heading southbound on U.S. Highway 89, leaving Cache County, driving a 2006 red Suzuki XL7 with Utah license plate No. H106Y.
Police said Reed is a 5-foot-1 white woman with white hair and brown eyes. She was wearing black slacks, a blouse and a vest.
Anyone with information on Reed’s whereabouts is asked to contact Logan Police at 435-753-7555.
CANCELLED SILVER ALERT: Carolyne Reed has been located in Weber County. Thank you all for your help!
— LCPD 9-1-1 Dispatch (@Logan_Cache_911) October 29, 2019
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 17246)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 12125)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10592)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 7906)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 4332)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2848)