167 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed In Utah; One New Death
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – There has been one new death related to the coronavirus in the state and 167 new confirmed cases, according to the Utah Department of Health.
A total of 35 people in Utah have died due to complications associated with COVID-19. There have been 3,612 total confirmed cases and 301 hospitalizations.
There have been 80,627 people tested, and an estimated 1,050 recoveries.
LIVE: Health officials hold daily Utah COVID-19 update; one new death and 167 new cases reported
Posted by KSL 5 TV on Thursday, April 23, 2020
Total Number of Lab-Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Utah
|Salt Lake County||1889||165||20|
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)