195 New COVID-19 Cases And No New Deaths Reported In Utah
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – There are 195 new cases of COVID-19 in Utah, according to the latest numbers from the Utah Department of Health.
That brings the total number of confirmed cases to 5,919, and 488 of those cases required hospitalization.
As of early Friday afternoon, there are 92 patients currently hospitalized.
There have been 61 total deaths. The state estimates 2,769 patients have recovered from the coronavirus.
So far, 138,688 Utahns have been tested.
Get the latest information on what’s happening with COVID-19 in Utah and across the United States at the KSL TV Coronavirus Tracker.
Total number of lab-confirmed COVID-19 cases in Utah
|Salt Lake County||3104||280||39|
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13500)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 8905)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 8598)
- Neighborhood supports family of West Jordan mom killed in Big Cottonwood Canyon crash (pageviews: 7665)
- West Jordan woman killed in crash with truck in Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 6396)
- Heber homicide suspect found dead in Oregon (pageviews: 4997)