4 New Deaths, 86 New COVID-19 Cases In Utah
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Department of Health on Wednesday reported four new deaths and 86 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state.
The four recent deaths include a Utah County man between 60 – 85 who was hospitalized at the time of death, a Salt Lake County woman between 18 – 60 who was hospitalized at the time of death, a Weber County woman between 60 – 85 who was a resident of a long-term care facility, and a Weber County woman older than 85 ho was a resident of a long-term care facility.
There have been a total of 105 deaths and 8,706 confirmed cases in Utah, according to UDOH.
Of the confirmed cases, a total of 716 required hospitalization. Currently, there are 96 patients hospitalized in Utah.
The state has issued 200,626 tests so far, and the rate of positives is at 4.3%. An estimated 5,499 patients have recovered.
- Protest In Provo Met With Armed Group 2 Days After Shooting (pageviews: 32447)
- 419th Fighter Wing To Fly F-35s Over Utah On July 4 (pageviews: 15955)
- Four Dead After Small Plane Crashes In Utah County (pageviews: 11717)
- Police Say Man Shot While Driving Through Group Of Protesters In Provo (pageviews: 7498)
- Missing 9-Year-Old Hiker Found Safe In Summit County (pageviews: 6231)
- Two Accused Of Burning US Flags In Ogden Neighborhood (pageviews: 6026)
- Utah County Names Two COVID-19 Hot Spots After KSL-TV Lawsuit (pageviews: 5354)
- Authorities Searching For Missing 9-Year-Old In Summit County (pageviews: 4976)
- Two Arrested In Connection With Provo Protest Shooting (pageviews: 4963)