A FREE Family Activity and Date Idea: Discover the Magic of the Woodland Fairies
The Woodland Fairies have landed at Gardner Village! The Woodland Fairies are back! You’ll enjoy a magical escape from the ordinary with something enchanting to discover around every turn. Find your own charming fairy forest hidden in the heart of the city! With tiny houses, bitty scenes, and photo-worthy life-size fairy wings nestled around the Village, you’ll make big memories with these seasonal guests.
What Can You Expect?
You’ll find free and paid activities for the family and plenty to do for a unique date. Play the Find your Fairy Name Game, find what’s hiding on iSpy fairy island, entertain the little ones with the self-guided A to Z Fairy Quest, or take a leisurely stroll over the Wishing Bridge.
Join the FAIRY PARADES on Saturdays at noon. Parades depart from Spoiled Rotten Children’s Boutique, May 15-June 26. Parades are free. Buy and make bracelets from 11 am to 2 pm.
Take a FAIRY GARDEN CLASS at Seven Gables Mercantile. Classes will be held on Thursdays at 4 pm and Saturdays, 11 am and 2 pm, May 15-June 26. Class prices vary.
Create your own WOODLAND FAIRY FINDER at Willow Hill Yarn Company on Saturdays, May 15-June 26 from 11 am to 2 pm. The cost is $4 per person Masks are required.
Make and take a PIXIE DUST BOTTLE at Simply Flowers every Friday and Saturday, May 15-June 26 from 11 am to 4 pm. The cost is $6 per bottle.
Hop aboard the GARDNER VILLAGE EXPRESS from The Train Shoppe. Train rides will be given on Fridays and Saturdays, 11am to 6pm through June 5, 2021, the train will give rides beginning June 7, Monday-Saturday, 11am to 6pm, weather permitting, $4 per person.
Enjoy THE GREAT FAIRY ESCAPE room at A Great Escape. Starting at $15.
Try FRIED GREEN TOMATOES or stop in for lunch or dinner at Archibald’s Restaurant during your visit.
It’s like one giant fairy garden this time of year, which is so much fun.
A to Z Fairy Quest
Yes, this free quest is a happy summertime activity for kiddos, but there’s an added benefit. It also helps younger kiddos practice their reading skills over the summer break, and they’ll want to do it. Isn’t it amazing what a little fairy dust can accomplish?!
The A to Z Fairy Quest begins in the center court of Gardner Village, near the water tower, which is making pixie dust right now.
Winged Photo Opportunities
The Woodland Fairies are fun for kids of all ages. Yup, even teens and adults will find their inner child and enjoy the experience.
More of the Magic, More of the Fun, More of the Woodland Fairies!
Now more than ever, a little extra magic sure does feel good. Gardner Village hopes you enjoy a break from the ordinary, and discover the enchantment the Woodland Fairies have to offer. WAND-er the brick-lined paths and explore locally-owned small shops. sWING in as the local businesses at Gardner Village make this possible.
Don’t miss this opportunity to experience the enchantment for yourself. The window into the Woodland Fairies’ world is only open for a limited time…now through June 26, 2021.
- Vandals Go On Rampage At West Jordan Church, $50,000 In Damages (pageviews: 20013)
- Team Manager Left Out Of Cheerleading Photo In Shoreline Jr. High Yearbook – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10432)
- Team Manager Left Out Of Cheerleading Photo In Shoreline Jr. High Yearbook (pageviews: 9156)
- Cataract Canyon Without Lake Powell: A Monumental Legacy Of Dried Mud (pageviews: 6650)
- Improperly Stored Household Batteries Blamed For Taylorsville Garage Fire (pageviews: 5710)
- Utah Father Busts Would-Be Burglar From Taking His Car, Puts Suspect In Headlock (pageviews: 4018)
- Massive Millcreek Construction Site Fire Causes Millions In Damages (pageviews: 3492)
- UDOT Opens New Section Of Mountain View Corridor From 4100 South to SR 201 (pageviews: 2863)
- Vandals Cause Estimated $50K Of Damages At West Jordan Church (pageviews: 2812)