A Free Family Activity: Discover the Magic of Woodland Fairies
Mark your calendar for magic — the Woodland Fairies have landed at Gardner Village! The Woodland Fairies are Back! Now’s the time to sWING by and say hi to your favorite winged women.
What Can You Expect?
If you’re new to the Woodland Fairies, it can be summed up on one word: enchanting! At Gardner Village, you’ll find:
- handcrafted fairy displays throughout Gardner Village
- fun for all with their free A to Z Fairy Quest (can you find them all?)
- their popular Mommy & Me Fairy Tea (get tickets here)
- several unique winged photo ops and other gorgeous backdrops
- the opportunity to find your fairy name (yes, you all have one!)
- blooming gardens
- the finest fairy fashions, accessories, toys, books, and other magically-themed purchases for the fairy fans in your life
- their magical Wishing Bridge and the opportunity to share your heart’s desire with their fairy friends
- supplies to start or enhance your own at-home fairy garden and fairy home décor
- special fairy-themed treats at Naborhood Bakery and Chocolate Covered Wagon
- festive fairy crafts and store-related activities, including the popular (and family-friendly!) fairy-themed escape room at A Great Escape
- and so much more!
A to Z Fairy Quest
Yes, this free quest is a happy summertime activity for kiddos, but there’s an added benefit. It also helps younger kiddos practice their reading skills over the summer break, and they’ll want to do it. Isn’t it amazing what a little fairy dust can accomplish?! (Don’t worry, their learning will be our little secret.)
The A to Z Fairy Quest begins in the center court of Garnder Village, near the water tower.
Winged Photo Opportunities
The Woodland Fairies are fun for kids of all ages. Yup, even the teens can get in on the act.
Festive Fairy Crafts
The Fairies Have Upped Their Game
If, on the other hand, you’ve turned these fanciful activities into an annual tradition, prepare yourself. The fairies have created new homes up high, down low, and even on the water. In fact, you can easily walk right under a captivating residence without even realizing it, so make sure to look low AND high.
A Step in the Bright Direction
Let’s be honest; it’s a tricky time. As Utah’s color status transitions, everyone is left in different stages of comfort in how to proceed. Gardner Village absolutely understands and respects that. For those ready for an adventure but who might not feel comfortable taking in all of their previous activities, the Woodland Fairy displays are a wonderful outdoor activity you can experience from a distance that feels best to you. For those ready to resume shopping and dining, Gardner Village has loved welcoming you back. Please know they continue to follow and practice CDC, local health department, and government guidelines, as your safety is their top priority.
More of the Magic, More of the Fun
Now more than ever, a little extra magic sure does feel good. Gardner Village hopes you enjoy the break and enchantment the Woodland Fairies have to offer. Their sweet winged friends can’t wait to see you soon!
**Due to Popular Demand, Their Woodland Fairies Have Been Extended to July 18th, 2020.**
PLEASE NOTE: Gardner Village is an outdoor village and they are following government mandates for social distancing and cleanliness. Due to COVID-19, they are modifying some of the traditional Woodland Fairy activities you may have been accustomed to. They recommend all guests distance themselves socially and be responsible and respectful while enjoying the Woodland Fairy displays. Hours may vary at each shopper varying government restrictions. Thank you for supporting their locally-owned shops and restaurants at Gardner Village.
- 'I Feel Threatened' Man Loses Job After Outburst Over Costco Mask Policy (pageviews: 111705)
- Teens Surprise Special Needs Neighbor With Scooter For Birthday (pageviews: 8572)
- Utah Sets New Record With 722 New COVID-19 Cases; 7 New Deaths Reported (pageviews: 8021)
- Husband Of Nurse Fighting For Life In ICU (pageviews: 7949)
- Governor: Mandate Issued For Face Masks In K-12 Schools Statewide (pageviews: 7370)
- Two People Charged With Hate Crime For Vandalizing Black Lives Matter Mural (pageviews: 5509)
- Remembering The Utahns We've Lost: Paul Mokofisi (pageviews: 4245)
- Governor Declares State Of Emergency, Closes Capitol After Protests (pageviews: 3920)
- DA Announces That Deadly Force Against Bernardo Palacios-Carbajal Was Justified (pageviews: 3641)