Rocky Mountain Power Will Help Struggling Customers Find Help With Power Bills
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Rocky Mountain Power is offering help to its customers who are having trouble paying their utility bills during the pandemic.
Customers who need help were encouraged to speak with a Rocky Mountain Power customer care representative who can help them find assistance, officials said.
“The company has several important resources available for those facing difficulty paying electric bills, including setting up a flexible payment plan, connecting with state and non-profit services offering financial assistance and evaluating was to cut down energy usage,” a release from the company said.
Customers can also request to have their current late fees waived and enroll in Equal Pay to even out seasonal bill differences.
Rocky Mountain Power is urging people who need help to visit their website.
- 'I Feel Threatened' Man Loses Job After Outburst Over Costco Mask Policy (pageviews: 111705)
- Teens Surprise Special Needs Neighbor With Scooter For Birthday (pageviews: 8572)
- Utah Sets New Record With 722 New COVID-19 Cases; 7 New Deaths Reported (pageviews: 8021)
- Husband Of Nurse Fighting For Life In ICU (pageviews: 7949)
- Governor: Mandate Issued For Face Masks In K-12 Schools Statewide (pageviews: 7370)
- Two People Charged With Hate Crime For Vandalizing Black Lives Matter Mural (pageviews: 5509)
- Remembering The Utahns We've Lost: Paul Mokofisi (pageviews: 4245)
- Governor Declares State Of Emergency, Closes Capitol After Protests (pageviews: 3920)
- DA Announces That Deadly Force Against Bernardo Palacios-Carbajal Was Justified (pageviews: 3641)