‘TestUtah’ Provides Mobile Testing Vans For Increased COVID-19 Testing
PROVO, Utah – A new way to flatten the COVID-19 curve arrived in Provo Tuesday. “TestUtah” is working to crush the curve to help with the growing demand for testing by providing mobile testing vans.
They have 2 vans they can deploy to testing spots to help with the demand for testing. Officials with “TestUtah” said they were brought to the area because of the increased demand. On Tuesday, they conducted 60 tests from the vans, and another 80 tests were conducted in a nearby tent at the Provo Towne Centre Mall.
“TestUtah” is an initiative sponsored through Silicon Slopes in partnership with state leaders and private corporations. Their goal is to increase COVID-19 testing so Utahns have better access to tests, and to help Utah get back to normal as soon as possible.
Now, the COVID-19 testing is free through “TestUtah.” They said the test takes about 10 minutes, and results are given within 31 hours.
An appointment is required at testutah.com.
- Dental records prove remains found in Florida are those of Brian Laundrie, boyfriend to Gabby Petito (pageviews: 13583)
- Parents of 6-year-old girl killed on Colorado amusement park ride file wrongful death suit (pageviews: 6751)
- Warrant: Baldwin didn't know weapon contained live round (pageviews: 6531)
- Strong probability that suspected remains found in Florida park are Brian Laundrie's, family attorney says (pageviews: 5863)
- Recall: Red, white and yellow whole onions identified as source of salmonella outbreak (pageviews: 4632)
- Sheriff: Baldwin fired prop gun that killed cinematographer (pageviews: 4318)
- SLC IT employee arrested after allegedly providing undercover police data to human trafficker (pageviews: 3714)
- Sheriff: Baldwin fired shot on movie set that killed woman (pageviews: 3468)
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school (pageviews: 3382)