‘TestUtah’ Provides Mobile Testing Vans For Increased COVID-19 Testing
PROVO, Utah – A new way to flatten the COVID-19 curve arrived in Provo Tuesday. “TestUtah” is working to crush the curve to help with the growing demand for testing by providing mobile testing vans.
They have 2 vans they can deploy to testing spots to help with the demand for testing. Officials with “TestUtah” said they were brought to the area because of the increased demand. On Tuesday, they conducted 60 tests from the vans, and another 80 tests were conducted in a nearby tent at the Provo Towne Centre Mall.
“TestUtah” is an initiative sponsored through Silicon Slopes in partnership with state leaders and private corporations. Their goal is to increase COVID-19 testing so Utahns have better access to tests, and to help Utah get back to normal as soon as possible.
Now, the COVID-19 testing is free through “TestUtah.” They said the test takes about 10 minutes, and results are given within 31 hours.
An appointment is required at testutah.com.
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon (pageviews: 27773)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 15426)
- Nurses, Doctor Help 'Lucky' Mom Who Gave Birth On Flight (pageviews: 5406)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5376)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters (pageviews: 4677)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 3952)
- Teenage Driver Killed In Crash On SR-92 (pageviews: 3595)
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3404)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3167)