Utah Reports 1,498 New COVID-19 Cases, 2 New Deaths, 258 Current Hospitalizations
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Department of Health on Thursday reported 1,498 new COVID-19 cases and two new deaths.
There are currently 258 patients hospitalized with the virus.
For the state’s complete COVID-19 statistics, visit coronavirus.utah.gov.
The state reported 7,315 new tests since yesterday, 1,498 of which were positive.
There have been a total of 90,461 positive cases out of 948,002 people tested so far.
Utah has reported 1,257,881 tests have been administered.
The rolling seven-day average for positive tests is 1,204 per day, and the rolling seven-day average for percent of positive laboratory tests is 13.9%.
There are currently 258 patients hospitalized with COVID-19, 97 of which are in intensive care units. Another 10 patients are currently hospitalized as COVID-19 persons under investigation.
UDOH reports 55.1% of all non-ICU beds and 72.3% of all ICU beds in Utah hospitals are occupied.
A total of 529 Utahns have died from COVID-19. The following deaths were reported Thursday:
- Male, older than 85, Salt Lake County resident, hospitalized at time of death
- Male, older than 85, Salt Lake County resident, not hospitalized at time of death
The state is considering 66,683 cases as “recovered,” meaning those patients received a positive diagnosis more than three weeks ago and they have not died.
For more information, go to coronavirus.utah.gov.
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 22129)
- Wednesday's Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care (pageviews: 8544)
- Deputies Break Up Suspected Camp Of Thieves West Of Utah Lake (pageviews: 4942)
- 26 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19; 570 People Are Hospitalized (pageviews: 2337)
- Utah Family Says Mom Died After Contracting COVID-19 At Family Gathering (pageviews: 2197)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1683)
- Utah Mom Warning Others After 6-Year-Old Girl Hospitalized With Rare COVID-19 Syndrome (pageviews: 1664)
- Draper Man Underbids Developers, Buys Property For Farming (pageviews: 1334)
- West Jordan Family Who Lost Daughter To COVID-19 Urges Families To Stay Home This Thanksgiving (pageviews: 1225)