Utah Reports 1,498 New COVID-19 Cases, 2 New Deaths, 258 Current Hospitalizations
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Department of Health on Thursday reported 1,498 new COVID-19 cases and two new deaths.
There are currently 258 patients hospitalized with the virus.
For the state’s complete COVID-19 statistics, visit coronavirus.utah.gov.
The state reported 7,315 new tests since yesterday, 1,498 of which were positive.
There have been a total of 90,461 positive cases out of 948,002 people tested so far.
Utah has reported 1,257,881 tests have been administered.
The rolling seven-day average for positive tests is 1,204 per day, and the rolling seven-day average for percent of positive laboratory tests is 13.9%.
There are currently 258 patients hospitalized with COVID-19, 97 of which are in intensive care units. Another 10 patients are currently hospitalized as COVID-19 persons under investigation.
UDOH reports 55.1% of all non-ICU beds and 72.3% of all ICU beds in Utah hospitals are occupied.
A total of 529 Utahns have died from COVID-19. The following deaths were reported Thursday:
- Male, older than 85, Salt Lake County resident, hospitalized at time of death
- Male, older than 85, Salt Lake County resident, not hospitalized at time of death
The state is considering 66,683 cases as “recovered,” meaning those patients received a positive diagnosis more than three weeks ago and they have not died.
For more information, go to coronavirus.utah.gov.
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 17916)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16520)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8565)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7815)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6068)