Wrong-Way Driver On I-80 Leads To Fatal Crash Near Saltair
MAGNA, Utah – The Utah Highway Patrol responded to a fatal crash on I-80 near The Great Saltair Friday morning.
UHP Sgt. Nick Street said the crash was caused by a wrong-way driver.
Officials said the vehicle was traveling eastbound in the westbound lanes when it hit an oncoming car. The man in the vehicle that was driving westbound died in the crash.
Troopers do not suspect impairment was a factor at this time, and they said the driver of the wrong-way vehicle is cooperating with the investigation.
Additional information was not immediately available.
- Police Release New Photos, Info In Mackenzie Lueck Murder Case (pageviews: 12951)
- Hale Center Theatre Orem Apologizes After Woman With Down Syndrome Asked To Leave Over Mask (pageviews: 6953)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent (pageviews: 4684)
- Baby Born From 27-Year-Old Embryo Believed To Have Broken Record Set By Big Sister (pageviews: 4423)
- West Valley Family Angered After Christmas Decorations Were Stolen (pageviews: 3952)
- US Tightens Definition Of Service Animals Allowed On Planes (pageviews: 3064)
- Utah Reports 11 More People Have Died, 3,945 Tested Positive For COVID-19 (pageviews: 2903)
- Logan Woman Loses Two Family Members To COVID-19 (pageviews: 2467)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2293)