U Of U Health Worker Receives First COVID-19 Vaccination In Utah
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – University of Utah Health on Tuesday administered the state’s first doses of the COVID-19 vaccine to some of its frontline workers.
U of U Health live streamed the event as an MICU nurse received the first vaccination.
“This is a light at the end of the tunnel,” said the nurse, Christy, after receiving the shot.
Other frontline workers also received the vaccination Tuesday at the hospital. Additionally, workers at Intermountain Healthcare are scheduled to begin receiving their vaccinations in the early afternoon.
- Rare Wolverine Sighting Reported At Antelope Island State Park (pageviews: 8369)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4524)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4477)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 4471)
- Woman Released From Hospital After Surviving 5 Months In The Wild (pageviews: 4073)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 3888)
- Jurassic Quest Brings Life-Size Dino Exhibit To Utah (pageviews: 2812)
- Utah Brothers Volunteer For Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Trial In Children (pageviews: 2468)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters (pageviews: 2233)