U Of U Health Worker Receives First COVID-19 Vaccination In Utah
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – University of Utah Health on Tuesday administered the state’s first doses of the COVID-19 vaccine to some of its frontline workers.
U of U Health live streamed the event as an MICU nurse received the first vaccination.
“This is a light at the end of the tunnel,” said the nurse, Christy, after receiving the shot.
Other frontline workers also received the vaccination Tuesday at the hospital. Additionally, workers at Intermountain Healthcare are scheduled to begin receiving their vaccinations in the early afternoon.
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school (pageviews: 15557)
- Dental records prove remains found in Florida are those of Brian Laundrie, boyfriend to Gabby Petito (pageviews: 12470)
- Medical examiner and cadaver dog called to park where investigators found Brian Laundrie's items (pageviews: 9862)
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9294)
- Suspected human remains, items belonging to Brian Laundrie found in Florida park, FBI says (pageviews: 6279)
- Parents of 6-year-old girl killed on Colorado amusement park ride file wrongful death suit (pageviews: 6040)
- FBI: Items linked to Laundrie, potential remains found (pageviews: 5879)
- Strong probability that suspected remains found in Florida park are Brian Laundrie's, family attorney says (pageviews: 5783)
- Recall: Red, white and yellow whole onions identified as source of salmonella outbreak (pageviews: 5356)