Kane County Begins COVID-19 Vaccination Sign-Up
KANAB, Utah – Kane County officials have begun signing people up for COVID-19 vaccines.
Residents can call 435-644-4994 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday to schedule their appointment.
Individuals from the following categories can sign up:
- Health care workers
- Non-hospital health care workers
- First responders
- School personnel
- People over 70 years of age
- Those needing their second shot
According to a Facebook post from Kane County Emergency Services, they have six phones going, so they’ve asked residents to be patient while they answer the phones as quickly as possible.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 12623)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 8243)
- Netflix’s ‘Falling for Christmas’ filmed at these charming Utah locations - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6214)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as ‘the life of the party’ - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5376)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 5319)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4730)