5,800 New Vaccine Doses Available for Eligible Utahns
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Another 5,800 doses of COVID-19 vaccine just became available for eligible Utahns through the Department of Health and Nomi Health.
People can pre-register at https://vaccines.nomihealth.com/utah.
The vaccinations will be given at three Larry H. Miller Megaplex locations:
- Larry H. Miller Megaplex Theatres in Lehi, operating from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Larry H. Miller Megaplex Theatres in Vineyard, operating from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Larry H. Miller Megaplex Theatres in South Jordan, operating from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Eligible groups include health care workers who have contact with patients, long-term care facility staff and residents, first responders, K-12 school teachers or staff and Utahns age 65 and older.
For up-to-date eligibility criteria, please visit https://coronavirus.utah.gov/vaccine-distribution/#eligibility.
For any questions, call the vaccine program helpline at 801-704-5911.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 23761)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 6035)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5428)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 5364)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4461)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 3951)