5,800 New Vaccine Doses Available for Eligible Utahns
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Another 5,800 doses of COVID-19 vaccine just became available for eligible Utahns through the Department of Health and Nomi Health.
People can pre-register at https://vaccines.nomihealth.com/utah.
The vaccinations will be given at three Larry H. Miller Megaplex locations:
- Larry H. Miller Megaplex Theatres in Lehi, operating from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Larry H. Miller Megaplex Theatres in Vineyard, operating from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Larry H. Miller Megaplex Theatres in South Jordan, operating from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Eligible groups include health care workers who have contact with patients, long-term care facility staff and residents, first responders, K-12 school teachers or staff and Utahns age 65 and older.
For up-to-date eligibility criteria, please visit https://coronavirus.utah.gov/vaccine-distribution/#eligibility.
For any questions, call the vaccine program helpline at 801-704-5911.
- Utah Renews Public Health Order, Sets Goal For Removing Mask Mandate – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 11682)
- Salt Lake Co. Health Department Investigating High School Party (pageviews: 7640)
- Police: Kearns Woman Murdered Because 'She Knew Too Much' (pageviews: 7315)
- Police: Provo Man Stabbed Child, Thinking Someone Else Was In Bed With His Wife (pageviews: 5601)
- Utah Renews Public Health Order, Sets Goal For Removing Mask Mandate (pageviews: 5443)
- Parents Call For Action After Librarian Seen Reading Racial Slur To Students (pageviews: 5003)
- State Prepares To Offer Vaccine To Utahns 18+ With Medical Conditions (pageviews: 3168)
- Some Residents Object To Sign At Millcreek Business That Uses Flag To Cover Explicit Word (pageviews: 2284)
- Ogden Partners With Company That Helps Essential Workers Purchase Homes (pageviews: 2224)