Davis County To Open Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Clinic
LAYTON, Utah – Officials with the Davis County Health Department announced they will open a Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) COVID-19 vaccine clinic at the Davis Conference Center in Layton.
The clinic will open on April 7, and officials said anyone age 18 and older can schedule an appointment here.
Those who do not have internet access or are visually impaired can call 801-525-4900 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, to schedule an appointment.
The clinic will be open from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays. The single-dose J&J vaccine will be the only vaccine offered at the conference center.
The Davis County Health Department will continue to offer the two-dose Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for those age 16 and older at the drive-through clinic site located at the Legacy Events Center in Farmington.
🚨 COVID-19 VACCINATION UPDATE 🚨
The Davis County Health Department is opening a Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) ONLY vaccination clinic at the Davis Conference Center in Layton. See the below news release for more info.
— Davis County Health (@DavisCountyHlth) April 1, 2021
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3947)
- Former Minnesota Cop Charged In Shooting Of Black Motorist (pageviews: 3048)
- 8 People Killed In Shooting At A FedEx Facility In Indianapolis, Police Say (pageviews: 2770)
- Princes William, Harry Won't Walk Side-By-Side At Funeral (pageviews: 1316)
- Raising Cane’s To Open South Jordan Restaurant June 8, Provo Location Later This Summer (pageviews: 1224)
- New Video Shows Suspect Pepper-Spray Utah Highway Patrol Trooper (pageviews: 1171)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 951)
- Judge Refuses Request To Acquit Chauvin In Floyd's Death (pageviews: 898)
- How Does An Officer Grab A Taser Over A Gun? (pageviews: 817)