According to CDC Director, Schools Can Reopen – But Is it Safe to Open Schools in 2021?
This article about how, according to CDC Director, schools can reopen, is sponsored by BioSafety Solutions.
According to the Center for Disease Control, there are new recommendations for reopening safely after the global COVID-19 pandemic.
The CDC has even gone so far as to recommend that schools that have remained closed throughout the country begin reopening.
“I have stressed the importance of bringing back K-12 students safely to in-person learning since we know the benefits the classroom setting and the support services delivered by schools provide to our students,” said CDC Director, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, in a press brief on February 12, 2021.
“Especially those from low-resourced, racial and ethnic-minority communities, and children with disabilities.”
Walensky also cited that fewer than 10% of COVID-19 cases in the United States have been among children ages 5-17.
“There is increasing data to suggest that schools can safely reopen and that safe reopening does not suggest that teachers need to be vaccinated,” said CDC Director, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, said at a White House news briefing the week prior.
But this announcement has some parents wondering… Is it safe to reopen schools?
Reopening Safely: Best Practices for Parents and Businesses Who Want to Return to Normal While Protecting Others
Are you wondering how to keep your family especially safe this upcoming school year?
According to Walensky, “the safest way to open schools is to ensure that there is as little disease as possible in the community.”
Here are 3 ways schools and businesses can help eradicate exposure to COVID-19.
1. Implement Technology That Cleans Viruses And Bacteria From The Air
ActivePureⓇ is a new, groundbreaking technology that attacks viral and bacterial particles in the air and on surfaces before they even have a chance to infect those around.
It makes it possible for businesses and schools to safely reopen, without having to worry about what might be in the air.
Not only does this technology present an exciting opportunity for those wondering how we reopen safely, but it has been successfully tested against the COVID-19 virus.
Even better, it can eliminate bacteria, other viruses, mold, mildew, and even particulates such as pet dander and allergens from homes and businesses, helping us be healthier than ever.
Schools would have to worry less about social distancing with technology like ActivePureⓇ, which is designed to duplicate nature’s purification processes in indoor spaces of all sizes.
2. Sanitize Surfaces With An Antimicrobial, Chemical-free Disinfectant That’s Safe For Kids
The need to sanitize surfaces this past school year has had some parents cringing at the idea of exposing young kids to disinfectant and cleaning chemicals.
While it’s true that sanitizing has helped limit exposure to germs including viruses, bacteria, and other viral particles, many parents aren’t wild about the idea of handing their kids Clorox wipes.
That’s why an antimicrobial disinfectant like D-Fenz is ideal for combating the spread of disease. Its unique formula is powerful enough for a clinical setting but gentle enough for children to use without concern and doesn’t use alcohol or other dangerous chemicals.
Additionally, there is no need to re-use D-Fenz over and over throughout the day. Once applied to a surface, it stays in place for hours, or even days.
This innovative cleaner has the potential to help you reopen your business safely, and send your kids back to school without wondering if they’ll be safe.
3. Boost Your Family’s Immune System With A Healthy Diet
This last year, many people have turned to nature in an effort to boost their immune system as much as possible.
The particularly good news is, there are several ways you can boost your immune system with the resources given to us by Mother Nature.
Foods That Naturally Boost Your Immune System:
- Green tea
- Citrus Fruits
- Yogurt and Probiotics
- Red Bell Peppers
- Green Veggies
In fact, there is evidence that chocolate, green tea, and grapes contain compounds that may be effective in combating COVID-19.
Vitamins That Help Your Immune System:
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B-12
These supplements have been suggested by some as an effective, natural way to combat COVID-19.
Natural Remedies that Have Been Shown to Help Fight Off Viruses:
There is little testing of natural remedies on the effectiveness of COVID-19, but these are known remedies for eradicating viruses.
According to CDC Director, Schools Can Reopen | Share the News and Teach Others How We Reopen Safely
If we want to reopen safely, then the first step is educating our communities that these strategies and technologies exist, and petitioning our school board members to implement them.
After all, exposure to COVID-19 doesn’t only happen in the classroom.
As CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said, “We must ensure the teachers and school staff are healthy and protected from getting COVID-19 in places outside of schools where they might be at higher risk.”
But with technology specifically designed to eradicate harmful particles in the air and on surfaces, combined with most people’s ability to keep our immune systems in good fighting condition, we can begin to return to normal without worrying.
- Protect Yourself and Others: How You Can Help Promote Utah Public Health During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Promoting Utah Public Health During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Part 2
- Returning to Work in a Safe Workplace | Tech That Is Making Going Back to the Office Safer in a Pandemic
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school (pageviews: 15557)
- Dental records prove remains found in Florida are those of Brian Laundrie, boyfriend to Gabby Petito (pageviews: 12470)
- Medical examiner and cadaver dog called to park where investigators found Brian Laundrie's items (pageviews: 9862)
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9294)
- Suspected human remains, items belonging to Brian Laundrie found in Florida park, FBI says (pageviews: 6279)
- Parents of 6-year-old girl killed on Colorado amusement park ride file wrongful death suit (pageviews: 6040)
- FBI: Items linked to Laundrie, potential remains found (pageviews: 5879)
- Strong probability that suspected remains found in Florida park are Brian Laundrie's, family attorney says (pageviews: 5783)
- Recall: Red, white and yellow whole onions identified as source of salmonella outbreak (pageviews: 5356)