3 Mind-Blowing Hacks for Affordable Direct Mail Services in Utah
This article about affordable direct mail services is sponsored by Les Olson Company. Your Office Technology Partner.
If you’re a business in need of affordable direct mail services in Utah, you may have been shocked to discover how much it costs to send out direct mail campaigns.
Direct mail can cost tens of thousands of dollars, especially if you hire a company to send the mail for you. Worse, these campaigns don’t always give you an exclusive feature, and often mean being featured in a mailer packet with several of your competitors.
Fortunately for small businesses, there are several ways to save money on quality direct mail campaigns and ensure you’re being featured exclusively.
If you’re in search of the cheapest direct mail postcards or mailers, here are 3 hacks for saving money on business mail in 2021.
1. Get Affordable Direct Mail Services By Executing Your Own Graphic Design
Keeping graphic design in-house can significantly lower the cost of a direct mail campaign.
It can also improve the quality of your campaign. Many direct mail services offer to handle graphic design for you. But in many cases, they are not familiar with your branding or core message, leading to ineffective or misleading ads.
If you don’t have an in-house designer, leverage the next best thing: Canva, a free platform that allows you to design gorgeous, engaging graphics even if you don’t know how to use Photoshop.
Canva also includes pre-designed templates to save you tons of time and get that campaign going ASAP.
2. Cut the Cost of Postage With an In-House Mint Mailing System
Make direct mail for small businesses much more affordable: do all of your postage in-house.
With Mint mailing systems, postage can be paid for well in advance. Businesses can stay abreast of the current mailing rates, and even receive a discount on postage.
Plus, the Formax digital printer can save you money on other marketing campaigns, too, by printing your entire postcard in-house, not just the postage. This machine is also capable of printing business cards, brochures, and other print materials you might need.
That’s more than two birds with one stone!
3. Generate Your Own Custom, Highly-Targeted Mailing List
This is where the cost of direct mail for small businesses can become quite expensive. Even if you’re doing things in-house, it still costs money to obtain the contact information of potential leads.
If you don’t have a physical mailing list, you may have even considered purchasing one online.
However, it can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars to purchase a list of mailing addresses. Worse, there’s no guarantee they’ll be as highly targeted as you need.
Additionally, these addresses will essentially be cold leads or people who may not have heard about your brand yet. Without brand trust, your campaign can end up being a big, fat waste of money.
Instead, cultivate a social media campaign to get warm leads in a completely natural, organic (aka, free) way. Check out Neil Patel’s blog for more advice on how to get contact info from warm leads who will jump at the chance to respond to your direct mail.
Plus, Les Olson IT Company offers more great tips on how to save money for your business in 2021.
- Instagram account of missing woman returns after being deactivated (pageviews: 45491)
- Moab police release details on incident between missing 22-year-old & boyfriend (pageviews: 34639)
- Moab Police responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend (pageviews: 21205)
- Authorities searching for missing 22-year-old woman last seen in SLC – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13494)
- Moab police say they responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 12568)
- One killed, another injured after industrial incident at University Hospital (pageviews: 12003)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman named person of interest (pageviews: 10881)
- Moab police say they responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend (pageviews: 10278)
- Surgeries halted as Utah kidney patient waits for transplant (pageviews: 9533)