Utah Diné Bikéyah promotes Indigenous Giving Day
Utah Diné Bikéyah, is asking for the public’s help in supporting indigenous people in need this holiday season.
The Utah non-profit works to preserve and protect the cultural and natural resources of Native American Lands. Since 2018, Diné Bikéyah has dedicated the Tuesday before Thanksgiving to giving back to indigenous people.
According to their press release, this year they have partnered with, “an extraordinary group of Indigenous-led non-profit grassroots organizations.”
They are open to donations beginning Tuesday, November 23 and will accept donations throughout the week.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12401)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 10261)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5940)
- Live (pageviews: 4921)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4393)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4001)