Man tries to force masseuse to perform sex acts, pulls gun on her
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — A man is in police custody after pulling a gun on a masseuse, demanding her to take off her clothes.
According to arresting documents, 33-year-old Jeffrey Kirby went to Nice Massage on Friday afternoon, posing as a customer.
The masseuse told police that Kirby paid for a massage, went to the room where he got undressed, and laid on the bed.
When the masseuse entered his room, Kirby told her to remove her clothes which she refused. He then brandished a handgun towards her that he hid under a pillow.
She noticed that Kirby also had a condom and a BDSM mask that he hid underneath a towel.
The masseuse questioned him if the gun was real, and he pulled out the magazine to show her. Kirby kept demanding her to remove her clothes, but she still refused.
He eventually put down the gun where the masseuse attempted to escape the room by jumping on the table and rushing to the door.
Kirby was able shut the door on the masseuse’s finger, grabbed by her wrist, and pulled on her, but she was able to get out of the room.
He did not follow her but took her work iPhone in a pink case and escaped from the back of the building. The masseuse took a picture of him and his car with her personal phone as he was leaving.
Police located Kirby by searching his licensee plate number and took him into custody at his home with support from SWAT, according to arresting documents.
While in police custody, he told police that we went to Nice Massage that day but denied all the claims made by the masseuse.
Police executed a search warrant in Kirby’s home, where they found a handgun, ammunition, condoms, a pink iPhone case, and a credit card with the masseuse’s last name. He refused to talk about the found items.
They also found a marijuana pipe, and Kirby asked if he would be charged for that and admitted to smoking weed.
Police found that Kirby has a criminal history in California, including prostitution, drug and alcohol crimes, and threatening to shoot a woman with a handgun.
Kirby was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail for:
- aggravated sexual assault,
- aggravated kidnapping in the course of committing unlawful detention,
- aggravated assault,
- possessing another credit card,
- use and possession of drug paraphernalia, and
- Neighborhood supports family of West Jordan mom killed in Big Cottonwood Canyon crash (pageviews: 8218)
- Two teens killed in Lehi crash (pageviews: 5430)
- Heber homicide suspect found dead in Oregon (pageviews: 5285)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 4302)
- Several churches vandalized in Sandy and Orem (pageviews: 3784)
- Family friend remembers expectant West Jordan mother killed in crash (pageviews: 3460)