Police: Kearns home invader sent to hospital after fighting with residents
KEARNS, Utah — A man was sent to the hospital in critical condition after walking into a home without permission and fighting with its residents, police say.
Lt. Nate Lord with the Unified Police Department told KSL that the suspect wandered around the neighborhood at 5670 S. Stone Flower Way and walked into a random home late Wednesday night.
“The residents of that home initiated an altercation because a person was in their house without permission,” Lord said. “A fight ensued; it spilled out into the street.”
When police arrived, the residents had the suspect subdued on the road.
Lord said the suspect was in critical condition and sent to a local hospital.
No weapons were used during the encounter, according to police. They are trying to identify the suspect.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17145)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 9231)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 5239)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 4464)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4141)