Research from the 5B45 initiative showed the more words little children were exposed to, especially before they turn five-years-old, the better. Experts said reading not only builds their brains, but helps a child feel nurtured and loved.
For parents, the responsibility of helping their children learn can sometimes be overwhelming. One Utah couple is using an app to create a better learning environment for their young daughter.
Valentine's Day isn't just a day to share romantic love. Experts say everyone needs to feel loved, especially young, developing children. As part of the statewide 5B45 campaign, one Utah couple shares how they try to show individual love to their kids all year long.
Children’s brains grow the most before they start kindergarten. That's why KSL is introducing 5B45, a statewide early childhood development campaign designed to give parents the resources they need to prepare their kids for the future. As one Utah mom knows, it all starts at home.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Rare Wolverine Sighting Reported At Antelope Island State Park (pageviews: 8369)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4524)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4477)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 4471)
- Woman Released From Hospital After Surviving 5 Months In The Wild (pageviews: 4073)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 3888)
- Jurassic Quest Brings Life-Size Dino Exhibit To Utah (pageviews: 2812)
- Utah Brothers Volunteer For Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Trial In Children (pageviews: 2468)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters (pageviews: 2233)
Connect with KSL