Officials with the Davis County Health Department announced they will open a Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine clinic at the Davis Conference Center in Layton.
Promising news from Pfizer today which announced that its COVID-19 vaccine is 100% effective in adolescents ages 12 to 15.
The VA Salt Lake City Health Care System has opened its COVID-19 vaccination clinic to all veterans and their spouses for walk-in shots.
Utah health officials have noticed vaccine hesitancy among certain minorities. One Salt Lake woman decided to get vaccinated after overcoming some of her initial concerns.
Unable to see, Carla McQuillan typically uses a program that converts the letters on a screen into audible words when she wants to read something online. The tool wouldn't work when she tried to schedule an appointment to get a COVID-19 vaccine, however.
A smartphone-based program from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention wants to know how COVID-19 vaccine recipients are feeling and if they are having any side effects.
Researchers in Washington state have launched a nationwide clinical trial to answer one of the lingering questions about the COVID-19 vaccines — whether they prevent infection as well as spread and transmission of the virus.
The Utah County Health Department is holding a drive-thru clinic specifically for Pacific Islanders and Latinos.
There are a lot of myths surrounding COVID-19 vaccines and some women have expressed real concern over whether the vaccine affects pregnancies and fertility.
As new cases of COVID-19 trend downward along with hospitalizations and fatalities, Salt Lake County wants to keep up the progress but plenty of people in the public still have questions.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Utah Dinosaur Graveyard Indicates T-Rex Was Social Predator (pageviews: 23261)
- Homebuyers Warned To Watch For Details In Building Contracts (pageviews: 7053)
- Utah Dinosaur Graveyard Indicates T-Rex Was Social Predator – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4824)
- Utah Man Fights For His Life In Nepal While Family Tries To Get Help (pageviews: 3437)
- At Least One Person In Critical Condition After Wrong-Way Freeway Crash (pageviews: 2490)
- Clearfield Repair Shop Owner Hopes Someone Can Identify Burglar (pageviews: 2444)
- Jury Reaches Verdict At Trial Over George Floyd's Death (pageviews: 2152)
- Utah Teen Paralyzed From Waist Down After Dirt Bike Incident (pageviews: 1991)
- Utah Man Believes He May Have Found Tomb Commissioned For Joseph Smith (pageviews: 1944)
Connect with KSL