I-215 Traffic Slowed To A Crawl As Officials Chased A Dog On The Freeway
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – It was slow going for commuters on I-215 Thursday morning. It wasn’t a crash or construction that brought traffic to a crawl, though.
It was a dog.
Officials briefly shut down lanes at I-215 and 3500 South while they chased a dog that reportedly escaped from its human’s vehicle.
The whole situation was ruff.
Luckily, the puppy pursuit didn’t keep the traffic on paws for too long. The dog is safe and sound.
Watch the drama (briefly) unfold on UDOT’s cameras:
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12401)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 10261)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5940)
- Live (pageviews: 4921)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4393)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4001)