Motorcyclist Dies After Crash on State Street
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A motorcyclist died Saturday night after a crash on State Street, Sgt. Gary Keller with South Salt Lake Police Department said.
The crash happened around 6:30 p.m. near 3053 S. and State Street, Keller said. A woman was walking across the street in a crosswalk and a minivan stopped for her. The motorcyclist didn’t stop in time and rear-ended the minivan.
The motorcyclist , a 48-year-old male, was taken to the hospital in critical condition. He was later pronounced dead, Keller said.
Keller said the man was not wearing a helmet and the crash is still under investigation. His name has not been released but Keller said they will likely release it tomorrow.
No other injuries were reported.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 15103)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5870)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 4804)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4665)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 3558)