Man Dies After Medical Emergency In Alta Ski Area
ALTA, Utah – A 37-year-old man has died after suffering a medical emergency at Alta Ski Area, according to Alta Town Marshal Mike Morey.
The victim was found unconscious and unresponsive in the Sunspot area of the resort Friday afternoon.
Witnesses called 911 and began lifesaving efforts before Alta Ski Patrol members arrived.
The victim was transported to the Alta Medical Clinic where he was pronounced dead.
Officials did not release the victim’s name and said the incident is under investigation.
Morey said they believe no one else was involved in the incident and it appeared to be accidental in nature.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to ‘tithing settlement’ – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 27530)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 9496)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8374)
- Anne Heche is 'not expected to survive,' family says in statement (pageviews: 6508)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine (pageviews: 4092)
- Search continues for Utah man shot at during police confrontation, abduction (pageviews: 2987)