Man Dies After Medical Emergency In Alta Ski Area
ALTA, Utah – A 37-year-old man has died after suffering a medical emergency at Alta Ski Area, according to Alta Town Marshal Mike Morey.
The victim was found unconscious and unresponsive in the Sunspot area of the resort Friday afternoon.
Witnesses called 911 and began lifesaving efforts before Alta Ski Patrol members arrived.
The victim was transported to the Alta Medical Clinic where he was pronounced dead.
Officials did not release the victim’s name and said the incident is under investigation.
Morey said they believe no one else was involved in the incident and it appeared to be accidental in nature.
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 8313)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 8203)
- Biden caught on hot mic swearing at Fox News reporter (pageviews: 6228)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 5505)
- CDC adds 5 more Caribbean island destinations to its highest level of travel risk – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4192)
- Former BYU professor heads to court Feb. 14 for 7 counts of sexual abuse (pageviews: 4034)
- Spirit Airlines to begin SLC flights in May (pageviews: 4017)
- Utah man suffers life-threatening burns after smoking near oxygen tank (pageviews: 3472)
- NASA's James Webb Space Telescope reaches final stop, 1 million miles out (pageviews: 3398)