CDC Confirms 2nd Case Of Wuhan Coronavirus In United States
(CNN) — A second case of Wuhan coronavirus in the United States has been identified in Chicago, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday in a press briefing.
The patient is a Chicago resident in her 60s. She is in isolation at a hospital in Chicago.
The patient flew from Wuhan to Chicago on January 13. She was not ill while traveling and health authorities do not think she spread the virus during that time. Health authorities say she has had limited close contacts since returning to Chicago.
Sixty-three people from 22 states are under investigation for the virus, health officials said.
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Of Missing Children (pageviews: 18550)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Showing Child Behaving Erratically Before Disappearance (pageviews: 7910)
- Former Mission Companion Of Chad Daybell In Disbelief After Developments (pageviews: 6582)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Showing Child Behaving Erratically Before Disappearance (pageviews: 6158)
- Mike Rowe Makes Online Plea To Help West Jordan Toymaker (pageviews: 3718)
- Dirty Dining? KSL Investigators Look Into Popular Salt Lake Restaurant Rankings (pageviews: 3224)
- Police: Body Found In Pipe Near Target In Salt Lake City 'Suspicious' (pageviews: 3083)
- Police Confirm No Escapees After Reported Nevada Prison Camp Riot (pageviews: 2948)
- Mother Of Missing Idaho Children Arrested In Hawaii (pageviews: 2669)