Mackenzie Lueck Murder Suspect’s Home Up For Sale
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The former Salt Lake City residence of the man charged in the murder of MacKenzie Lueck, has been put up for sale.
A listing for the foreclosed home in the Fairpark neighborhood was posted this week on Zillow.
The home was listed as “an investment opportunity” that needs work in the basement and is being sold for $350,000.
The listing makes no mention of the home’s dark history. Neighbors told KSL they couldn’t imagine the home will draw buyers. They said the home’s history also made them think often about moving.
“I’ve been at my home since 1991. It’s become something I’m not sure I’m going to be able to remain here,” said neighbor Tom Camomile. “Every one of my south windows look over to the house the backyard where everything happened.”
The house was up for lease last October, several months after police found evidence in the backyard linking Ajayi to Lueck’s murder.
The home has been rented by a couple who neighbors said were aware of its history.
- Police Release New Details Related To Alex Cox's Death In Vallow/Daybell Case (pageviews: 16124)
- Several Businesses Damaged In 3-Alarm Fire At Midvale Office Building (pageviews: 3435)
- Car Thief Returns With Boy Inside, Scolds Mom (pageviews: 3203)
- ICU Beds In Utah's Referral Centers Are Now 101% Occupied (pageviews: 2908)
- Detectives Locate Body Of Missing Wasatch County Man (pageviews: 2163)
- Police Release New Details Related To Alex Cox’s Death In Vallow/Daybell Case – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2100)
- Trump To Issue Around 100 Pardons, Commutations Tuesday, Sources Say (pageviews: 1870)
- Crews Respond To 3-Alarm Fire At Business Complex In Midvale (pageviews: 1577)
- Detectives Locate Body Of Missing Wasatch County Man – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1575)