Mackenzie Lueck Murder Suspect’s Home Up For Sale
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The former Salt Lake City residence of the man charged in the murder of MacKenzie Lueck, has been put up for sale.
A listing for the foreclosed home in the Fairpark neighborhood was posted this week on Zillow.
The home was listed as “an investment opportunity” that needs work in the basement and is being sold for $350,000.
The listing makes no mention of the home’s dark history. Neighbors told KSL they couldn’t imagine the home will draw buyers. They said the home’s history also made them think often about moving.
“I’ve been at my home since 1991. It’s become something I’m not sure I’m going to be able to remain here,” said neighbor Tom Camomile. “Every one of my south windows look over to the house the backyard where everything happened.”
The house was up for lease last October, several months after police found evidence in the backyard linking Ajayi to Lueck’s murder.
The home has been rented by a couple who neighbors said were aware of its history.
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 24950)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 19408)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 7979)
- Teen vandals destroy koi pond, try to harm fish at Salt Lake City business (pageviews: 6672)
- West Jordan woman killed in crash with truck in Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5715)
- UPDATE: Police found missing man dead (pageviews: 5710)