Mackenzie Lueck Murder Suspect’s Home Up For Sale
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The former Salt Lake City residence of the man charged in the murder of MacKenzie Lueck, has been put up for sale.
A listing for the foreclosed home in the Fairpark neighborhood was posted this week on Zillow.
The home was listed as “an investment opportunity” that needs work in the basement and is being sold for $350,000.
The listing makes no mention of the home’s dark history. Neighbors told KSL they couldn’t imagine the home will draw buyers. They said the home’s history also made them think often about moving.
“I’ve been at my home since 1991. It’s become something I’m not sure I’m going to be able to remain here,” said neighbor Tom Camomile. “Every one of my south windows look over to the house the backyard where everything happened.”
The house was up for lease last October, several months after police found evidence in the backyard linking Ajayi to Lueck’s murder.
The home has been rented by a couple who neighbors said were aware of its history.
- Wednesday's Child: Austin Finds His Forever Home After 5,449 Days In Foster Care (pageviews: 9279)
- Street Painter Sprays Several Neighborhood Cars In West Jordan (pageviews: 5588)
- Videos Capture Beirut Explosion That Shattered Windows Across Lebanese Capital (pageviews: 5531)
- Parents Rally For 5-Day, In-Person Learning At Davis School District (pageviews: 4500)
- Ammonium Nitrate May Have Sparked Beirut Explosion. It Also Happened In Texas In 1947 (pageviews: 2990)
- Trump Giving $35 Million To Aid Human Trafficking Survivors (pageviews: 2792)
- Salt Lake Community College Taylorsville Campus Shelter-In-Place Lifted (pageviews: 2672)
- Massive Beirut Blast Kills More Than 70, Injures Thousands (pageviews: 2415)
- Eight Arrested After Rally In Cottonwood Heights Turns Violent (pageviews: 2170)