One Dead After Sardine Canyon Crash
WELLSVILLE, Utah – One person was killed in a single-vehicle crash on U.S. Highway 89 in Sardine Canyon, according to Corporal Chris Bishop with the Utah Highway Patrol.
Bishop said the vehicle hit the center median while traveling southbound in the canyon around 1 p.m. Sunday.
The driver was the vehicle’s only occupant and was killed in the crash.
One southbound lane on U.S. 89 was closed for a few hours but has since been reopened.
The victim was not identified.
The scene is clear and all lanes are open. Please drive safe tonight!
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) March 8, 2020
This is a developing story. It will be updated if new information becomes available.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 36760)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 18142)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 7530)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil (pageviews: 6148)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 5835)
- Lehi mom stranded in snowstorm grateful for help from unexpected stranger - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5830)
- Winter storm leads to messy morning commute; schools moving online, delaying starts - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5795)