Woman Shot Multiple Times In Downtown Salt Lake
SALT LAKE CITY — A woman was transported to the hospital in serious condition after she sustained several gunshot wounds in downtown Salt Lake.
Lt. Alma Sweeney with the Salt Lake City Police Department said the incident happened around 5:35 p.m. near 169 East and 200 South.
Police are actively looking for suspects and a motive of attack.
Sweeney said nobody has been taken into custody.
The woman’s identity has not been released.
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)