A Taylorsville woman was found dead Friday and her daughter has been taken into custody, according to Sgt. Melody Cutler with the Unified Police Department.
A 44-year-old man has been arrested for driving under the influence after a fatal four-car crash in Spanish Fork, according to Lt. Matt Johnson with the Spanish Fork Police Department.
The Weber County Attorneys Office on Friday released the body cam footage from an officer-involved shooting that happened Sept. 30.
The man who pleaded guilty to the murder of University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck was sentence Friday to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
An officer with the West Valley City Police Department was injured after being dragged by a truck that fled the scene of a suspicious vehicle call.
A Minnesota judge has dismissed a third-degree murder charge filed against the former Minneapolis police officer who pressed his knee against George Floyd's neck, saying there was not enough probable cause for that count to proceed to trial.
An investigation is underway after police responded to an armed robbery report at a Lowes overnight.
Police arrested a man after he allegedly set a woman on fire. The woman is currently at the University of Utah Burn Unit with burns on 70% of her body.
A digital media teacher at Roy High School has been arrested after police said he asked an undercover officer posing as a 13-year-old child for nude images and arranged to meet the child for sex.
It only takes a few seconds to call 911 and reach police, but the time it takes for officers with the Salt Lake City Police Department to respond is taking much longer this year.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 41380)
- Intermountain COVID-19 PSA: 'There's A War Going On' (pageviews: 8407)
- Provo Man Shot By Family Member Who Thought He Was Intruder, Police Say (pageviews: 4614)
- Political Opponents For Utah Governor Release Joint Ads Calling For Civility (pageviews: 3477)
- Man Set Woman On Fire In Murray, Police Say; Suspect At Large (pageviews: 3448)
- Leaders Plead With Utahns To Do Their Part As State Reports 1,543 New COVID Cases (pageviews: 3092)
- Utah Reports 314 Current Hospitalizations, 1,363 New COVID-19 Cases, 6 New Deaths (pageviews: 2182)
- Utah Teacher Hospitalized After Breaking Back On Vacation (pageviews: 2150)
- Police: Roy High Teacher Arrested, Accused Of Enticing Minor (pageviews: 2105)
Connect with KSL