At least 30 people entered a Best Buy store in Burnsville, Minnesota, on Black Friday and stole electronics, according to a Burnsville Police statement obtained by CNN affiliate WCCO.
Nine people who sued white nationalist leaders and organizations over the violence at a deadly rally in Charlottesville in 2017 won a $26 million judgment for the injuries and trauma they endured. But whether they will be able to collect a significant chunk of that money remains to be seen.
It was 9:30 p.m. Saturday and Nate Rupert was just stocking the shelves at Cloud X when he heard a beep at the door.
A 44-year-old man is in custody after stabbing another man multiple times in the chest, according to Salt Lake City police.
More than a month after an innocent bystander was killed in a police chase that ended in Rose Park, the victim’s husband is preparing to reopen their bakery while pushing for changes to police pursuits on Capitol hill.
SALT LAKE CITY — A 24-year-old man was taken into custody after evading police in a stolen vehicle Monday morning. The man was identified as Clarence Ballow. Salt Lake City Police began an investigation after 2 a.m. when officers found a vehicle traveling with no lights on in the area of 17000 South State Street. […]
A man who has been charged with murder but is out on bail was arrested Friday after police say he sent messages to two family members of the man he's accused of killing.
Police took a West Valley City teen into custody after they said he brought a weapon to Valley Junior High School.
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Oklahoma’s governor spared the life of Julius Jones on Thursday, just hours before his scheduled execution that had drawn widespread outcry and protests over doubts about his guilt in the slaying of a businessman more than 20 years ago. Gov. Kevin Stitt commuted the 41-year-old Jones’ death sentence to life imprisonment. […]
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — A second set of states has filed a federal lawsuit challenging the Biden administration’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for health care workers. The latest suit, dated Monday, was filed in Louisiana on behalf of 12 states and comes less than a week after another lawsuit challenging the rule was filed in Missouri […]
KSL 5 TV Live
- FDA forces Utah-based company Owlet to pull baby monitor sock off the market – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 18148)
- Post Malone visits Salt Lake City pizzeria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10709)
- Young man who was accidentally invited to 'grandma's' Thanksgiving as a teen celebrates 6th year of dinner together (pageviews: 7286)
- Some Old Spice and Secret deodorants recalled after cancer-causing chemical is detected (pageviews: 6853)
- FDA forces Utah-based company Owlet to pull baby monitor sock off the market (pageviews: 5604)
- Post Malone visits Salt Lake City pizzeria (pageviews: 5589)
- Some Old Spice and Secret deodorants recalled after cancer-causing chemical is detected – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4641)
- Woman arrested in Utah County after assaulting multiple people (pageviews: 4585)
- Tooele family warns of E. coli after daughter nearly dies in the hospital (pageviews: 4101)
Connect with KSL