Utah Man Charged With Treasure Hunting In Yellowstone Cemetery
CASPER, Wyo. (AP) — A Utah man faces felony charges resulting from alleged attempts to locate a famed treasure on the grounds of a cemetery in Yellowstone National Park.
Rodrick Dow Craythorn was accused of digging in Fort Yellowstone Army Cemetery in northeast Wyoming while searching for the Forrest Fenn treasure.
Craythorn pleaded not guilty to charges of excavating or trafficking in archaeological resources and injury to U.S. property.
Fenn sparked a treasure hunt through several states after the New Mexico art dealer offered clues to a treasure he had hidden.
Authorities say the treasure was located in Wyoming in June.
- Police Release New Photos, Info In Mackenzie Lueck Murder Case (pageviews: 12951)
- Hale Center Theatre Orem Apologizes After Woman With Down Syndrome Asked To Leave Over Mask (pageviews: 6953)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent (pageviews: 4684)
- Baby Born From 27-Year-Old Embryo Believed To Have Broken Record Set By Big Sister (pageviews: 4423)
- West Valley Family Angered After Christmas Decorations Were Stolen (pageviews: 3952)
- US Tightens Definition Of Service Animals Allowed On Planes (pageviews: 3064)
- Utah Reports 11 More People Have Died, 3,945 Tested Positive For COVID-19 (pageviews: 2903)
- Logan Woman Loses Two Family Members To COVID-19 (pageviews: 2467)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2293)