Utah Man Charged With Treasure Hunting In Yellowstone Cemetery
CASPER, Wyo. (AP) — A Utah man faces felony charges resulting from alleged attempts to locate a famed treasure on the grounds of a cemetery in Yellowstone National Park.
Rodrick Dow Craythorn was accused of digging in Fort Yellowstone Army Cemetery in northeast Wyoming while searching for the Forrest Fenn treasure.
Craythorn pleaded not guilty to charges of excavating or trafficking in archaeological resources and injury to U.S. property.
Fenn sparked a treasure hunt through several states after the New Mexico art dealer offered clues to a treasure he had hidden.
Authorities say the treasure was located in Wyoming in June.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 14388)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 5568)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5477)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 5250)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4962)
- Utah's Festival of Trees returns to an in-person event (pageviews: 3162)