Clearfield Police Investigating After Body Found In Home
CLEARFIELD, Utah – Officials with the Clearfield Police Department said they are investigating after a body was found in a home near 300 North Bruce Street.
Police identified the victim as 53-year-old Kelly Bodily on Tuesday. His body was reported to officers at 2:18 p.m. Monday, when a neighbor called 911 after a welfare check.
“Officers quickly determined there were circumstances surrounding this death that were not consistent with a natural or self-inflicted death,” police said. “Officers secured the home, applied for, and were granted a search warrant to enter the home for further investigation. As this is an active investigation, further details will not be released at this time.”
Investigators asked anyone who may have seen or heard something suspicious in the area between 10:30 and 11 p.m. Saturday to contact police at (801) 525-2806.
“Additionally, police are specifically asking anyone with any type of surveillance footage between Center Street and Fer Drive (east of Main Street) to contact the police department,” officials said.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 10947)
- Live (pageviews: 6780)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 5943)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5940)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4798)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4654)