COVID-19 Heartbreak: 11-Year-Old Finds Parents Dead
(KSDK/NBC News) – Police say a Missouri couple found dead in their bed by their 11-year-old daughter appear to have died from COVID-19.
The young girl called for help after finding her mother and father unresponsive in their bed in their Mehlville home last month.
“It’s really a terrible, tragic thing,” says neighbor Chuck Duy.
Duy said he spoke with a family member of the south St. Louis County couple.
“To lose both parents at one time you know for an 11-year-old, it’s really tragic. Last year at Christmas time they came down to our door and gave us cookies. They were just the nicest people. We are praying for the girl and their family,” said Duy.
Read more: http://bit.ly/3spw8i6
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3947)
- Former Minnesota Cop Charged In Shooting Of Black Motorist (pageviews: 3048)
- 8 People Killed In Shooting At A FedEx Facility In Indianapolis, Police Say (pageviews: 2770)
- Princes William, Harry Won't Walk Side-By-Side At Funeral (pageviews: 1316)
- Raising Cane’s To Open South Jordan Restaurant June 8, Provo Location Later This Summer (pageviews: 1224)
- New Video Shows Suspect Pepper-Spray Utah Highway Patrol Trooper (pageviews: 1171)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 951)
- Judge Refuses Request To Acquit Chauvin In Floyd's Death (pageviews: 898)
- How Does An Officer Grab A Taser Over A Gun? (pageviews: 817)