COVID-19 Heartbreak: 11-Year-Old Finds Parents Dead
(KSDK/NBC News) – Police say a Missouri couple found dead in their bed by their 11-year-old daughter appear to have died from COVID-19.
The young girl called for help after finding her mother and father unresponsive in their bed in their Mehlville home last month.
“It’s really a terrible, tragic thing,” says neighbor Chuck Duy.
Duy said he spoke with a family member of the south St. Louis County couple.
“To lose both parents at one time you know for an 11-year-old, it’s really tragic. Last year at Christmas time they came down to our door and gave us cookies. They were just the nicest people. We are praying for the girl and their family,” said Duy.
Read more: http://bit.ly/3spw8i6
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)