Boil Order Issued In Tooele County
TOOELE, Utah — A boil order has been issued for Tooele County residents in the Loma Vista and Skyline Ridge subdivisions.
Officials said the affected area included residences east of Droubay Road, west of Canyon Overlook Drive, north of Skyline Drive, and those on 270 South.
A water line was reportedly damaged in the area.
“We believe we have the impact isolated and we are taking precautions and testing to ensure water quality,” read an advisory from Tooele City.
Officials advised those in the affected area to boil their water before drinking or cooking with it until further notice.
If the water has discoloration or cloudiness, officials said to open the fixtures and let the water run until it is clear.
⚠DRINKING WATER WARNING — Tooele City — Boil
Order Advisory in Effect for Tooele City Residents in the Loma Vista and Skyline Ridge Subdivisions Until Further Notice. Follow this link for more information… https://t.co/XOwuzun7x1 pic.twitter.com/uyKdbuR0V6
— Tooele City (@TooeleCity) April 16, 2021
KSL 5 TV Live
- First temple in Virginia opens its doors to the public (pageviews: 15140)
- Utah man bit by shark while swimming in Hawaii (pageviews: 14902)
- Man in custody, accused of filming children in the bathroom of his business (pageviews: 14198)
- Important dates, rendering released for 3 Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint temples (pageviews: 9037)
- Utah will likely set historic snow record Friday (pageviews: 8110)
- 3 killed in head-on crash in Kane County (pageviews: 6625)