Italy To Vaccinate Its Athletes For Tokyo Olympics
ROME (AP) — The Italian Olympic Committee is making arrangements to vaccinate its entire team for the Tokyo Games.
About two-thirds of the Italians qualified for the games have already been vaccinated against COVID-19 because they are affiliated with the military.
The remaining athletes as well as coaches and staff members will begin receiving vaccines on Friday.
As of Tuesday, 237 Italians had qualified for the Olympics. Australia also recently announced plans to vaccinate its Olympians.
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon (pageviews: 27773)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 15426)
- Nurses, Doctor Help 'Lucky' Mom Who Gave Birth On Flight (pageviews: 5406)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5376)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters (pageviews: 4677)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 3952)
- Teenage Driver Killed In Crash On SR-92 (pageviews: 3595)
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3404)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3167)