Italy To Vaccinate Its Athletes For Tokyo Olympics
ROME (AP) — The Italian Olympic Committee is making arrangements to vaccinate its entire team for the Tokyo Games.
About two-thirds of the Italians qualified for the games have already been vaccinated against COVID-19 because they are affiliated with the military.
The remaining athletes as well as coaches and staff members will begin receiving vaccines on Friday.
As of Tuesday, 237 Italians had qualified for the Olympics. Australia also recently announced plans to vaccinate its Olympians.
- Prices are Surging. Here's What Is Getting More Expensive (pageviews: 6277)
- Taylorsville Teen Dismembered, Stabbed (pageviews: 5495)
- Locations For Smithfield, Two Other Temples Announced (pageviews: 4697)
- Wasatch Co. Family Remembers Mother Killed In Fiery Heber City Crash (pageviews: 4008)
- Teen Drowns During Water Polo Practice (pageviews: 3161)
- Four People Were Rescued Off A Boat 'Teetering' At The Edge Of A Texas Dam, Police Say (pageviews: 3089)
- Friends, Family Remember Two High School Graduates Who Died In Fiery Crash – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2692)
- Firefighters Close US Highway 6 Due To Bear Fire; Reopenings Possible Throughout Day – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2118)
- Disneyland Resort Dropping Out-Of-State Restrictions Next Week (pageviews: 2078)