New Study Lists Top Salt Lake City Suburbs For Renters
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Salt Lake City has gotten a lot of attention in recent years, and we know Utah is the fastest-growing state in the nation.
“We’ve done several studies over the past year that Salt Lake City’s come out on top. We just did one that found the best state capital in which to live, beating Austin, Texas, and everybody seems to be high on Austin right now,” said Brian Carberry with Apartment Guide.
But what about some of the surrounding cities in the metro area?
Carberry said they made a list of top cities that are great for renters — but they didn’t want to pit one against another for the top spot, so they stayed out of the fray.
It’s an affordable, desirable place to live that offers a lot to renters whether it’s singles, whether it’s families, whether it’s retirees — Utah really does have a lot for all these people,” he said.
Apartment Guide’s Top 5 SLC Suburbs
- Cottonwood Heights
Again, Carberry said these aren’t rankings necessarily. Each city had pros and cons for renters, depending on what you’re looking for.
Apartment Guide also recently published a study that Salt Lake City is the best city in the country for millennials and that’s the age group buying homes — so we’re never going to stop growing, it seems.
- Prices are Surging. Here's What Is Getting More Expensive (pageviews: 6277)
- Taylorsville Teen Dismembered, Stabbed (pageviews: 5495)
- Locations For Smithfield, Two Other Temples Announced (pageviews: 4697)
- Wasatch Co. Family Remembers Mother Killed In Fiery Heber City Crash (pageviews: 4008)
- Teen Drowns During Water Polo Practice (pageviews: 3161)
- Four People Were Rescued Off A Boat 'Teetering' At The Edge Of A Texas Dam, Police Say (pageviews: 3089)
- Friends, Family Remember Two High School Graduates Who Died In Fiery Crash – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2692)
- Firefighters Close US Highway 6 Due To Bear Fire; Reopenings Possible Throughout Day – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2118)
- Disneyland Resort Dropping Out-Of-State Restrictions Next Week (pageviews: 2078)