Crescent Roll Breakfast Ring Recipe For Mother’s Day
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – If you’re looking to treat mom to a delicious breakfast on Sunday Smith’s Chef Jeff Jackson has a great option for you — a crescent roll breakfast ring.
- 6 eggs
- ¼ c. milk
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 c. thick cut ham, chopped
- 1 c. shredded cheese, divided
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 8 oz tube crescent rolls
- 1 egg for egg wash
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Cook 8 slices of bacon and set aside. In a bowl, beat the eggs with the milk, salt and pepper. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the butter and add the red bell pepper and ham. Cook 3-5 minutes or until the peppers are softened. Add the egg mixture and scramble until the egg is set and maybe a little underdone. Remove from the heat and set aside.
3. Unroll the crescent rolls and carefully separate. On a sheet of parchment paper, lay each crescent wedge with the flat edge facing the middle to form a star. Lay a slice of bacon on each crescent wedge. Sprinkle half of the cheese to the base of the rolls to form a circle. Add the egg mixture on top of the cheese forming a larger ring. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the eggs.
4. Fold the tips of the crescent rolls toward the center to form almost a wreath shape. Whisk the egg in a small bowl and use a brush to coat the egg on the tops of the crescents to aid in browning. Place in the oven to bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melty. Remove from the oven and rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve warm and enjoy!
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7248)
- Surveillance video shows moments just before FrontRunner train fatally hits woman (pageviews: 6434)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 5770)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine (pageviews: 3609)
- Murray awards bystanders and workers for saving woman (pageviews: 3453)
- UPDATE: Police finds missing girl, safe and reunited with family (pageviews: 3124)